Ryukakusan Co., Ltd (“we”, “our”, “us” or “Ryukakusan”) recognizes the importance of protecting personal information, and will properly handle customer's personal information in accordance with laws and regulations and thereby protect their privacy.
1. Collection of Personal InformationRyukakusan will obtain personal information in a fair and lawful manner.
2. Use of Personal InformationRyukakusan will use personal information only for the specific purposes which have been indicated or announced at the time of its receipt and to the extent necessary for our operation.
3. Providing personal information to any third partyRyukakusan will not provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the individual involved, except otherwise provided in any applicable laws or regulations.
4. Provision of Personal InformationRyukakusan will maintain and ensure the accuracy and safety of the personal information.
Ryukakusan will take proper measures to prevent personal information from leakage, loss, destruction or alteration, and will continuously endeavor to maintain security system to prevent from computer viruses or unauthorized access.
5. Control and Protection of Personal InformationIf an individual requests Ryukakusan for disclosure, correction, discontinuation of use, erasure or any other disposition of one’s own personal information, we will do so immediately after confirming whether the individual making such request has proper rights or authorization for such request.
6. Compliance to the laws of Personal InformationRyukakusan shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations.
We will educate our officers and employees on protection and proper handling of personal information, and ensure proper handling of the same.